Location: Field, Home & Office Based (Somerton, Somerset)
Working Hours: Self-Employed, Part Time (Full Time for the right person), 4 days per week
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 pro rata + benefits including generous commission rates & fuel expenses!
A popular monthly print magazine and news-based website for foodies is on the lookout for a Field Sales Executive with field sales advertising experience and a full UK driving licence to join their team.
Known as 'South West's home cooking companion', they provide inspiration with their seasonal recipes, competitions, news, offers and events. Their website, magazine and newsletter currently reach more than 128,000!
About the Role
- Selling tailored advertising and marketing packages to South West businesses in the food and drink sector
- A target based business development and account management role
- Identifying new business opportunities as well as following up existing leads
- Reaching out to and meeting with key decision makers, to introduce the product and its benefits
- Creating tailored marketing packages/campaigns
- Establishing and nurturing relationships with new and existing clients
- Increasing the level of client accounts
- Forecasting future sales and meeting agreed targets
- Previous experience in field sales advertising
- Full UK driving licence & access to own vehicle
- Good communication & negotiation skills (written & spoken)
- Proven track record for meeting and exceeding targets
- Highly self-motivated with a passion to succeed
Sound exciting? Click on the APPLY button now.
Candidates with previous experience in or job titles including Field Sales Executive, Account Manager, Field Sales Representative, Business Development Executive, B2C Sales, Client Relationships, Account Executive, Telesales Executive, Telemarketing, Telemarketer, Customer Service, Customer Care Advisor, Sales Coordinator, Customer Service Representative, Business Development Manager, Sales Advisor may be considered.