Field Care Supervisor
Our client is one of the largest domiciliary care providers based in Cardiff, they provide home care services from the furthest valley in Neath through to the high heads of Newport.
They are strengthening their existing team and are looking to recruit for four new positions, full time field care supervisors, you must be ambitious, hardworking, have good technology skills, be flexible and a team player:
- Vale of Glamorgan
You would join their Cardiff Bay branch, and be allocated your own region of responsibility, you will work closely with your regional area planner, your role would involve you at times carrying out normal duties of a care worker. The Field Care Supervisor role will be 37.5 hours per week over 5 days which will either be 7am to 2pm or 3pm to 10pm.
The caring role will be on rota and any gaps will be filled with the below responsibilities, although care would not be the main responsibility of the role.
- Share the on-call duty on a rota basis,
- Attend review meetings with service users/their representatives and other healthcare professionals
- Conduct spot checks of care workers
- Shadowing new care workers in the field to their perm rota
- Collect/deliver and audit daily report sheets and MARS charts
- Supporting the area planner when required to ensure all care visits are covered.
- Supporting your team to achieve log in / call monitoring compliance
- Action observations received from your team.
- Attend monthly field supervisor?s forum with the manager
Benefits of working with our client:
- Company Pension scheme
- Mobile phone provided
- Increase your career opportunities with fully funded Progression into QCF Level 5
- Employee referral bonus scheme
- Paid holidays
- Paid training
- WEEKLY PAY
Applicants must have a minimum of three years? experience in a care role or two years? experience in a supervisory role, must be a car driver with a valid driver?s license and access to your own vehicle and have achieved or be willing to work towards their Level 3 QCF Health and Social Care.
Hourly Rate: £9.00
Additional On call payment: £30 per week day and £40 per weekend day.
Mileage Payment: 0.30p per mile.
If you are interested in the above position please click the ?Apply now? button below.