Farm / Area Sales Manager – Agriculture (RP1077-MS)
£35K - £45K Basic + Bonus + Company Car + Pension + Healthcare + Benefits (Salary dependent on experience)
- A financially secure and highly successful business.
- An industry leading supplier to the farming / agricultural community.
- Well recognised for their technically advanced Breeding Stock and AI Services.
- Significant investment in technical training and professional development.
As a Farm / Area Sales Manager you will operate from a home office and be responsible for:
- Forging solid working relationships with new and existing producers and processors to ensure your customers remain successful in a rapidly evolving market place.
- Liaising with supply farms, vets and the transport function.
- Selling a premium range of breeding stock and AI services directly to farmers across your territory.
- Reviving dormant accounts.
- Operating in a 70% account management and 30% new business role.
- Introducing my client’s product and service portfolio, and discussing the benefits they offer.
- Managing a portfolio of key account customers across your territory.
- Attending trade shows, networking and Agricultural events.
- Attending approximately 3-4 farms per day.
In-depth technical training will be provided and therefore past experience in the breeding/genetics industry is not required, however candidates MUST possess a minimum of 2-3 years Field Sales experience in the Agricultural Industry.
Any sales experience in areas such as Animal Nutrition, Feed, Premix, AI Services, Genetics, Minerals and Supplements would be advantageous but not essential.
You must be an excellent relationship developer with the communication skills and motivation to generate new business.
All applicants must have a high work rate and be dedicated to developing a long-term career with an industry leader.