Facilities Category Lead - Procurement & Sourcing - Transformation & Change Management - Public Sector Body - £55k - £70k
Are you a talented procurement professional with extensive experience managing facilities procurement projects within an OJEU compliant environment. If so this large public sector organisation is seeking an FM Category Lead to join their team in North London and develop the strategic procurement function within the Facilities category. The role also offers exposure to the Fleet and Transport categories and the opportunity to influence key senior stakeholders throughout the procurement function. The ideal candidate will have previous Public Sector experience and strong category knowledge, with the appetite to transform procurement strategy and make lasting change.
Facilities Category Lead Responsibilities:
- Manage the end-to-end procurement process across the Facilities category, also driving procurement strategy for Fleet & Transport.
- Work with the procurement team to ensure optimal delivery of procurement goals
- Achieve stakeholder buy-in from key players within the organisation
- Deliver robust contracts in line with OJEU requirements
- Identify opportunities to deliver cost savings and increase efficiency within the procurement team
Key Skills & Attributes required:
- Relevant end-to-end procurement & category experience (FM, Fleet and Transport) within the Public Sector
- OJEU experience
- Demonstrable stakeholder engagement skills, the ability to affect change within an organisation
- Degree or equivalent preferred
- Strong commercial acumen, being able to identify opportunities to drive savings and avert poor practise.
For more information, please e-mail an up-to-date copy of your CV to jobsAVbramwithconsulting.co.uk
Keywords: Procurement, Strategic Sourcing, Hertfordshire, Degree, OJEU, Public Sector, Facilities, FM, Fleet, Transport, Category Management, Manager, Savings, Stakeholder Engagement, Stakeholder Management, Commercial