FRENCH Customer Service Advisor
Oyster Consultants are working with a Global company to recruit a Customer Service Advisor in Edinburgh. Our client provides Multilingual Customer Support for well global brands across many different industries. As a FRENCH speaking Customer Advisor, you will help French and English customers.
If you are passionate about Customer Service and are looking for opportunity to develop your skills and progress within a company, then look no further. Our client offers fantastic growth potential with a proportion of Team Leaders and Managers promoted from within.
- Providing excellent customer service.
- Answer customer service enquiries via calls and emails.
- Troubleshoot on various customer service issues
- Log all details on internal systems and complete any administration duties.
- Achieving compliance, quality and KPI targets.
- Liaise with internal teams to resolve issues.
The Ideal Candidate
- Fluent in French and English, written and spoken.
- Positive can-do attitude.
- Background in customer service from various industries (Retail, Call centre, hospitality)
- Experience of providing excellent customer service.
- Attention to detail and process.
- Flexible to work shift patterns
- Experience of using various IT systems (Word, Excel).
What you will get
- The chance to live and work in the beautiful City of Edinburgh, capital of Scotland.
- Our client provides a bright, modern, and exciting multicultural place to work with excellent staff facilities.
- £16,500pa starting salary per annum plus bonus and employer benefits
- Full Time positions and 40 hour contracts
- On-going training and career development
- Attractive relocation package (subject to terms)
- Pension Scheme.
- Annual rewards and bonus opportunity
- Team and Company Events.
If this fantastic role is for you, please send us your CV by applying directly to this add or making contact with the Oyster Consultants team in Edinburgh