Wenzel’s was established in 1975 and has since become a favourite for locals in the North West London, Beds, Bucks and Hertfordshire areas.
We are currently expanding the brand and hope to have an additional 20 shops in the near future. We believe in delivering quality products at affordable prices and of course delivering them with outstanding customer service.
In order to achieve these objectives we invest a great deal of time and money in training, product development, and future design to ensure that Wenzel’s is the best bakery brand around!
Full & Part Time branch Sales and Food production assistants.
Wenzels are expanding rapidly and are looking for exciting new energetic talent with a passion for customer service and food.
You will be required to serve customers, prepare fresh ingredients and produce sandwiches, baguettes and other food products in line with our standards and assist with the day to day running of the shop.
- Greet customers and create an inviting experience.
- Receive and check daily deliveries.
- Assisting with the management of branch stock and produce.
- Maintaining shop displays.
- Have excellent knowledge and understanding of products.
- Preparation of food in line with the specification.
- Food and produce quality control.
- Maintaining the highest level of hygiene and food safety standards.
- The ability to work efficiently within a team.
- Cash handling, and till operation.
Previous experience in retail and food handling is advantageous however not essential as full ongoing training will be provided.
Successful candidates will need to be flexible as working hours and location may change from time to time.
Hours of work are based on shifts between 6:30am and 7pm Monday to Sunday.
Competitive rate of pay.
Staff discounts and ongoing incentives.
The opportunity for outstanding individuals to advance within our growing company.
For further information please call 01923 710 519 or email your CV to email@example.comHelp