Executive Assistant to CEO
Location: Home base + client site work. South East (all home counties and London) Midlands, North of England candidates wanted
Salary: Dependant on experience + great benefits package (SE Weighting, where appropriate)
Leading public sector facing software and information solutions house requires an Executive assistant for the CEO. You will be working directly for the Chief Executive Officer to ensure all their needs are met.
The role will entail the following:
- Speaking to investors about initiatives from the CEO's offices
- Communicating with internal and external stakeholders, ensuring they are updated with information they need to know
- Booking travel
- Booking meetings
- Accommodation booking
- Generally enriching the CEOs diary
To suit a person with:
- Background in Software industry
- Experience in executive or programme support or business consultancy
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- An ability to engage, influence and generally charm on behalf of the office
Nice to haves:
- Sales administration experience
- Project management experience
You will be required to travel from time to for this position. Looking for someone who is ideally close to motorway links based or along the M1, M6, M40, M4 and M42 corridors.
If you are looking to join a forward-thinking software organisation, that offers excellent salaries, benefits and career progression then please click APPLY now or get in touch with Guv Johal - Guv@applauseit[dot]co[dot]uk 0121 285 3919.