Executive Assistant – Job Details
- Experienced EA/Executive Assistant or an experienced PA/Personal Assistant looking to progress
- Industry-leading fintech start-up
- Great potential for development
- Join a friendly 10-person team in Central Bournemouth
- Competitive salary - £22,000-£26,000 depending on experience
- 24 days holiday, plus the ability to earn more
The Executive Assistant will report directly to the CEO. Principal areas of work will include;
- Assisting the CEO with ad-hoc projects
- Working with the Content Team on content curation
- Assisting the Operations Team with database management
- Acting as “Office Manager” to ensure the business runs smoothly
- Preparing Excel-based reports for our paying partners
Full training will be given.
The successful candidate will be a bright, computer-literate team player with a good grounding in Excel and strong written communication skills. They can expect to play a key role in the company’s future growth.
Savvy Investor launched three years ago and has grown rapidly to become the world’s leading content platform for institutional investors. The site combines some of the features of LinkedIn and Google, acting both as a professional network for the investment industry, and a resource where investors can instantly search for the top investment papers on any given topic. The company is already profitable and is currently adding a new staff member every three months.