Deployment Operations Tech-Events is responsible for the design and deployment of Event spaces.
This role partners with facilities and IT to ensure the effective deployment of innovative spaces that help drive collaboration and communication company wide
- Design and deploy complex event/training spaces globally.
- Engage with third party vendors for hardware procurement and integration.
- Assess need for and drive conference/training room retrofits.
- Perform testing and commissioning handovers with third party vendors.
- Attend design build meetings & work collaboratively across organizations.
- Use drafting software to markup architectural drawings with electrical and AV symbols.
- Project Manage onsite AV/VC integration.
- Maintain vendor relations, engage in RFP process and drive fiscal efficiencies.
- Document and disseminate technical information across AV/VC organization.
- Engage in new technology development.
- 5 years of experience in the design, installation, commissioning and maintenance of video conferencing systems.
- 5 years of experience in managing multiple, complex, projects.
- 1 year of experience with CAD, Vectorworks or other drafting software.
- Experience with construction drawings and schematics.
- Experience with industry standard technologies; Cisco, Polycom, Clear One, Crestron, Bi-Amp, etc.
- Comprehensive understanding of audio & video signal flow.
- Basic understanding of networking.
- Project Management background preferred.