Investor Publishing (IP) is a multi-award winning specialist and business publishing information company that has a rapidly expanding portfolio - HealthInvestor UK, HealthInvestor Asia and EducationInvestor Global - across its magazines/publications, online products and events. IP is the market leader in its sector and has an aggressive growth strategy to provide highest quality content and continuous innovation as it looks to expand its international portfolio.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for anEvent Coordinator to join this highly successful team and support the Event Manager and Conference Producer in the delivery and management of our IP events programme.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a hardworking, organised, ambitious and driven individual who has experience in supporting and delivering large conferences and awards.
- Support the Event manager on the logistics and operations for the events including venue sourcing, liaising with suppliers and helping to manage the on-site event team
- Liaise with the Conference Producer in managing the speakers at the event ensuring their presentations are collated and requirements confirmed
- Manage the production of conference programme and prepare delegate and sponsor packs for the event in line with marketing deadlines
- To be on site at events and take responsibility for the various aspects of managing the event
- To maintain high levels of customer service and professionalism in all areas of work
- You will have at least 1 years’ experience in events ideally in conferences and awards and be well organised, efficient and flexible
- Able to manage multiple tasks and work to tight schedules
- Always looking to improve the customer experience at our events and keen to take ownership of projects from beginning to end
- Excellent communication skills with good written and spoken English
- Have excellent customer service skills, in person, by phone and by email
- Good IT skills and ability to manage data
- Have excellent forward planning and time management skills
- Enjoy working as part of a team in an often fast-paced environment
- Able to travel abroad as event demand dictates