European Business Development Executive – Supagard –Competitive Salary
Are you looking to join a marketing leading company that stands out from the crowd? Are you a problem solver with a willingness and ability to multi-task? This is a fantastic opportunity for you to take on the role of a European Business Development Executive and be a part of a company culture that is exciting, motivating and supportive.
The position will be the first point of contact for many of Supagard’s Customers, Partners and Colleagues and the incoming International Business Development Executive must portray a professionalism and confidence that delivers the ultimate in customer service. Supagard’s HQ is in Glasgow, so the company are ideally looking for someone based in Glasgow who is available for regular European travel.
• Take responsibility for the day to day operational management of designated accounts/relationships, the delivery of the targets set against the accounts
• Identify, hold and manage key relationships in the automotive sector in order to deliver successful marketing campaigns and enquiry generation
• Undertake research, prospecting and development activities aimed at developing growth
Supagard is a family owned business and are very proud of what they stand for; it’s more than just selling a product, it’s about providing treatments for their customers’ vehicles which enhance their lifestyle by making them easier to clean and visually maintaining or improving their appearance. They have won over 10 awards since being established and are taking over global markets.
The key skills and responsibilities of a European Business Development Executive:
• Account management and sales experience including international experience of researching/targeting new markets
• Experience of working in partnership with distributors, large car retail groups and OEMs
• Target driven with the ability to work under pressure and meet exacting deadlines
• Full understanding of the Supagard product range, performance, systems and procedures
• Knowledge of automotive and leisure sector structure and the key contacts within them
• Language skills a major benefit, particularly German, Spanish and French
• In depth knowledge of the European market place and competitors
What are you waiting for? Join this thriving company and take the next step in your career! Please click the apply now button to find out more.