Location: Mobile - based at Tidworth, but covering Aldershot, Larkhill, and Warminster.
Aspire Defence Services Limited is working alongside the Ministry of Defence, the Defence Infrastructure Organisation (DIO) and our partners to deliver a modern, fully serviced, flexible living and working environment across the four garrisons in Aldershot and Salisbury Plain for over 18,700 soldiers. If you would like to be part of this exciting, thriving organisation, please see our website at www.aspiredefence.co.uk for current vacancies.
Currently, we are recruiting for the following:
Purpose: To deliver required inspections and upkeep activities for over 150 different SUDS (Sustainable Urban Drainage Systems) features across ADSL's sites.
* Improve the efficiency of the maintenance strategy and maximise the lifespan of SUDS.
* Carry out and record inspections of SUDS according to schedule.
* Use hand tools to carry out basic maintenance / upkeep and keep SUDS free of slit, litter and vegetation.
* Help develop and deliver a road sweeper route to prevent silt accumulation in SUDS features.
Experience & Skills Required:
* HND/ Degree in an environmental, science, landscape management or similar subject.
* Experience in grounds maintenance, landscape management, habitat restoration, ecology or similar.
* Full Clean Driving Licence.
Closing Date: 06 July 2018
If you are interested, would like further information and to apply please do not hesitate to contact Daniel Pyle at Gi Group on 01264 332242 and email your CV