As a national business, they pride themselves on their first-class reputation for network reliability and business efficiency, receiving the Government’s Charter Mark scheme accolade every year!
The company offer a fantastic range of benefits including training and support, free onsite parking and 26 days holiday excluding bank holidays.
As an Environmental Officer, your daily duties will include:
• Preparing environmental standards and site-specific management plans.
• Liaising with relevant bodies such as local authorities, public bodies and stakeholders.
• Performing audits/inspections and reporting on performances.
• Collating and reporting on statistical information.
• monitoring and reporting on compliance and updating reports.
• Travelling into Birmingham for meetings associated with the project.
To be a successful Environmental Officer, you will have the following skills and experiences:
• A good understanding of UK Policies, environment legislations and regulatory frameworks.
• To be a member of the Chartered Environmental Institutes such as the IEEM or the IEMA.
• To have excellent IT skills, specifically with databases and Microsoft Excel.
• The ability to communicate at all levels in a fast-paced environment.
• Must be reliable, a good time keeper and have excellent time management skills.
In return, an Officer will receive a salary of £17.59 - £19.17 per hour.
To apply for this role as Officer, please click apply online and upload an updated copy of your CV.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.