Are you looking for an Enterprise Architect role where you can shape the technical project landscape?
My client is based in Surrey and looking to employ an Enterprise architect who has a proven track record of managing a small team whilst delivering numerous simultaneous projects. You will ideally be TOGAF certified and comfortable reporting into group IT level.
- A broad technical background inclusive of (databases, Applications, Infrastructure, Cloud, Development)
- A methodical approach with proven experience designing and delivering complex technical roadmaps
- Comfortable reporting at group level and presenting technical direction
- Understanding of working with 3rd party suppliers
- Experience of leading and managing other architects and technical staff
This is an urgent role, if you are ointeresting forward your CV to toby.santinella@randstadHelp and include a brief covering summary of similar commercial experience.
Randstad Technologies Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.