Engineering Project Manager required to join a Pharmaceutical GMP client of mine based in South Wales. This is a permanent position paying £35,000 to £45,000 per annum. There are telephone interview slots next week and my client are looking to fill this role as soon as possible.
You will be responsible for Capital Projects (CAPEX), New Product Introduction (NPI), specification and purchase of site equipment as well as making sure projects are delivered to schedule and budget.
Main Responsibilities:• Identifying future Capital Projects (CAPEX) to continue my client’s growth
• Specifying, developing and purchasing of site facility, equipment and tooling needs, including quotations and aligning of all new product introductions
• Ensuring projects are in line with strict Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) guidelines
• Ensuring that current Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) is followed.
• Managing and mentoring of the technical operations department and team members.
• Participating in Continuous Improvement Projects as required, including all OEE projects to ensure improved efficiencies, reduced waste and cost.
• Ensuring that all activities are undertaken and are in accordance with statutory, regulatory and company EHS, Quality and Engineering standards, procedures and systems.
The Ideal Candidate:• Engineering project management experience within the Pharmaceutical (GMP), Medical Device (ISO13485) or FMCG and Food & Beverage sectors.
• Must have experience within a client facing project manager or engineering manager role, and the ability to multi-task and handle multiple projects at the same time.
• Must have proven experience of managing a team.
• Must have experience in the specification, development, and purchasing of new capital equipment
• Lean and continuous improvement principles