Engineering Project Manager (Metal detection systems)
£60,000 + company pension scheme & generous holiday entitlement
A global manufacturer and supplier of precision weighing equipment used within laboratories and industrial manufacturing is looking for an Engineering Project Manager to be responsible for delivery of the next generation metal detection platform and product families via product lifecycle management
* Ensures that projects are managed utilizing the Project Management Competencies of Scope, Time, Cost, Quality, Risk, Resource Planning, Communications, and procurement in order to successfully complete project deliverables as planned.
* Plans, directs, and coordinates activities of assigned project to ensure that goals or objectives of project are accomplished within prescribed time frame and cost parameters.
* Identify resource constraints between projects and works with business leadership to propose and implement project changes based on priorities and critical path.
* Implement a portfolio-wide planning mechanism to drive improved resource utilization
* Develop task level project plans and empower teams to succeed by showing clear ownership and driving accountability of tasks.
* Responsible for milestone review and post-launch project review content and timing, as per the PLM process.
* Maintains communication with leadership team, ensuring awareness of potential roadblocks, risks or challenges and proposing solutions.
* Maintain and communicate PLM project performance metrics, setting and maintaining high expectations.
Key Experience And Education
* HND / HNC, or similar, in a technical related subject (essential)
* Degree qualified in an engineering based background (desirable)
* Formal Project Management qualification e.g. PRINCE, or other such recognised methodology (essential)
* Project management of multiple faceted NPDI activities within an actual design and manufacturing environment
Benefits: Annual Bonus, Overtime, Pension, 25 Days Holiday (+ Bank Holidays), BUPA Healthcare
Commutable: Rochdale, Sale, Warrington, Knutsford, Macclesfield and Ashton-under-Lyne
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply.
For further details, please contact Khalid Oukhellou on; 01707 247259 or email CV
Right4Staff is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.