Project Co-Ordinator (Engineering)
up to £25,000 per annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an established global organisation who are looking for additional support within their Project Co-Ordination team based in Bedfordshire.
You will be responsible for ensuring that the installation, commissioning and warranties for capital equipment projects and upgrades for existing clients are scheduled in a timely manner.
You will ideally be:
- Educated to degree level in an Engineering discipline.
- An excellent communicator; able to work with stakeholders at all levels; and with an ability to build effective relationships with customers.
- Experienced in the use of ERP systems.
- Self-motivated with the desire to succeed.
Responsibilities will include:
- Scheduling of works for Engineers.
- Reporting project progress and key milestones within the projects using an ERP system.
- Liaising with installation and commissioning engineers to organise workflow.
- Engaging and liaising with stakeholders at all levels within projects.
- Organising diaries of engineers, scheduling deliveries of spare parts and checking warranties on parts.
The role will be office based in Bedford, and you will be required to work within a busy and often pressured environment to organise the business.
For more information, or to be considered for the position, please contact Holly Beeston at Vantage Consulting on 01785 875225.