Role : Engineering Finance Admin
Salary : Up to £25,000
Start Date : ASAP - Looking for an Early May Start.
Duration : 12 Month FTC (Maternity Cover) - Possibility of permanent position to follow
Location : BPL, Dagger Lane, WD6 3BX
BPL is based in Borehamwood, the enclosed secure campus is surrounded in natural beauty, greenery, lakes and wildlife. A truly wonderful working environment, along with an extremely supportive team.
Working within a niche sector within the pharmaceutical industry, this opportunity will give the successful candidate a chance to develop themselves and learn new skills that could see them enjoy a highly successful career within a regulated pharmaceutical environment.
Job Description :
We are looking for an experienced Finance Admin to take responsibility for control of capital spreadsheets, as well as IFS requisitions.
You will be compiling data, and producing reports on Project Costs (Forecasting and Budgeting), as well as conducting project reviews, raising purchase requests, and communicating with finance and the bigger business.
Supporting and assisting project managers will be a part of the role, with facilitating meetings to establish the required data.
We are looking for someone who is outgoing and can work in a team of 12, someone who can be given a set of tasks for the month and manage themselves. Prioritise tasks and time accordingly.
The 5 Key Elements of this role are :
- To support project managers to ensure that all project costs forecasts are completed accurate and on time, each month
- To manage the purchase requisition (PR's) process on behalf of all project managers, including raising, receipting and closing PR's
- To support project managers identify and generate the data required in support of financial business case compilation
- Support Engineering Department with Opex analysis and management
- Support Engineering Department with archiving of documents
- Intermediate - Expert Level in Excel (Data manipulation, vlookup's, pivot tables) is essential- SQL would be desirable
- Extensive experience in project management and support is essential - Working with projects in the range of £5million+ would be desirable
- Able to manage themselves and their tasks, to be proactive, professional mindset, able to react to incoming work load requests
Applications will be reviewed week commencing 23rd April 2018
Please call Sati on 07823536411 for more information.