Job Title: Fixture Care Coordinator
Hours: 38.5 hours per week
Salary: £23,000 - £26,000 per annum depending on experience
At SGS, we offer a dynamic work environment in a leading global company working across industries and supply chains to deliver business benefits. Our high professional standards ensures we are experts in Inspection, Testing, Certification and Verification and allows SGS to be recognised as the global benchmark for quality and integrity.
We have an excellent new opportunity for a Fixture Care Coordinator to join our global organisation based on a client site in modern, purpose build facilities. The successful candidate will be primarily responsible for;
- Co-ordination of the service provided to the client, specifically the verification and repair of manufacturing fixtures.
- Interfacing with the client to ensure smooth and efficient calibration activities are undertaken and where relevant, and manage ad-hoc reactive maintenance work.
- Generating fixture passports/documentation packs.
- Provide cover for CMM operation for pre-programmed components, with full training given.
- Uploading measurement reports into the relevant systems
- Liaising with the clients manufacturing services team in a proactive manner to prevent issues.
- Reporting fixture KPI’S to key stake holders.
- Implementing improvement processes to progress the fixture care programme, including improving delivery & measurement times where possible.
- Maintaining the clients fixture care database.
- Managing drawing changes via drawing authority.
- Prepare and submit timely and accurate documents/reports for all activities.
- Strong and effective administrator with excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Ability to present complex/detailed information to an audience in a variety of settings.
- Ability to adopt a flexible approach to work and react effectively to a rapidly changing environment and client needs.
- Ability to work under own initiative and with a high degree of autonomy.
- Knowledge of IT systems, particularly proficient MS Office applications.
- Minimum of 5 GCSE’S Maths, English & Science (or equivalent) at C or above.
- Experience of developing processes to meet customer expectations.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of calibration/engineering activities.