We are a global provider of person-centred services, including employment services, health, skills and youth services. Through all our programmes, we aim to make a genuine difference to people’s lives and combine an explicit social purpose with strong commercial discipline and capability.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Engagement Advisor to join our Employability Team (on the Steps 2 Success Programme) in Belfast on a full time, permanent basis.
Do you have an ability to build a rapport and achieve a client’s needs? A natural people person? If so, then this job could be for you.
Duties are not restrictive but will include:
- To develop new & existing partnerships within the community, voluntary and advice sector.
- Connect with a wide range of businesses and organisations with the aim of introducing them to Ingeus and the full services we can offer them and their service users.
- Promote S2S as a valid vehicle for voluntary participants.
- Facilitate engagement events to recruit voluntary participants onto S2S.
- Acting as the key contact for Jobs and Benefits Offices (JBO) engagement for voluntary and Employment Support Allowance (ESA) participants.
You must have the following skills and experience:
Be able to build and maintain strong working relationships with external and internal stakeholders.
Self-motivated, well organised and ability to priorities own work load.
The ability and confidence to deliver presentations to large audiences to positively promote the programme.
Knowledge and understanding of the needs of those socially excluded.
Local Labour Market Intelligence.
Excellent presentation and written skills.
Ability to build rapport and adapt to client and stakeholder needs.
Ability to work with people with multiple complex needs.
Why join us?
You will be part of a hard working team helping people like Thomas every single day:
“It has given me such a boost being back in work. I am more confident, better off, and feel like I’m setting a good example to my kids. Ingeus has helped me so much.”
In return for your hard work and making a difference to our clients’ lives, we provide a competitive benefits package including a free day’s annual leave to enjoy your birthday!
To find out more, please apply and we will contact you to discuss the opportunity.
Employment will commence following completion of a basic DS check.
As part of this role we will require you to be mobile, with a high degree of flexibility and will include travel across the CPA.