Are you an experienced Financial or Accountancy professional looking to take on a new challenge?
Viridor is one of the UK's leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies. Part of the FTSE 250 Pennon Group, Viridor puts waste into action, transforming it into high quality recyclables, raw materials and energy. This is an exciting time to work at Viridor. We are at the forefront of the UK's green economy and we use smart people and technology to deliver our vision, bringing people together to give the world's resources new life.
Due to continued success and growth, we are now looking to recruit an Energy Markets Settlements Manager for our team in Rochester, with national travel required.
Energy Markets Settlements Manager Role:
Joining our team, you will lead and deliver energy and renewables invoice settlement and validation, help improve energy settlement systems, processes and reporting and provide leadership around the technical settlement of energy costs and to provide a service and expertise to the PPM Team and across the business. Duties include:
- Lead, deliver and continuously improve the invoice validation services across the Viridor businesses, covering: Power and Natural Gas, Embedded Benefits, Third Party Costs/ Charges / Taxes, Energy Subsidies
- Provide strong financial support to management to help ensure that the relevant business area plans and results are met and or exceed
- Ensure the accuracy, integrity and timeliness of financial information and ensure financial governance and compliance is in place across the business
- Provide support and act as a catalyst for any business specific projects across the Company or driving forward initiatives to support ongoing personal development or to support the ambition of the business
- Maintain positive stakeholder relationships in the relevant business area and across the Company as appropriate to ensure that all key stakeholders have the most relevant information as necessary.
- Act as a senior member of the PPM team providing high levels of business insight, challenge existing ways of working to help identify new ways that support the ambition of the business.
Our ideal Energy Markets Settlements Manager will have:
- Experience of building effective working relationships with other financial professionals and with non-finance managers/budget holders
- Successfully managing complex areas of accounting/ finance work and being 'hands on'
- Proven experience in working across large and complex organisations
- Good knowledge of management accounting and business analysis
- Thorough knowledge of excel and business reporting systems
- Degree qualified or equivalent. Ideally ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified or equivalent
In return for your hard work as our Energy Markets Settlements Manager, we can offer a Competitive salary plus excellent benefits, including pension, healthcare and a range of other benefits.
If you want to work within in a team-orientated and collaborative environment, for a company that strives to be environmentally, socially and economically sustainable, click APPLY!
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.