The Heathrow Employment & Skills Academy (HESA) is recruiting for an Employer Account Manager to join it’s ever growing team, to build positive and productive working relationships with our business partners and employers. To provide on-going valuable support to our business partners as they develop their resourcing and development strategies at Heathrow.
The Employer Account Manager will work closely with our business partners and the wider Academy team to develop bespoke Heathrow solutions to maximise business performance and support in Heathrow’s promise of making every journey better.
- • To develop joint resourcing and development plans with key accounts
• Support the Partnership Manager with the implementation of the employer engagement strategy
• Provide regular communication through both formal and informal business reviews to develop excellent working relationships
• To be the expert on understanding the challenges that airport employers face which may influence the implementation of agreed plans and programmes; specifically, a detailed understanding of internal and external factors which may affect their own accounts
• Use knowledge to advise/ educate business partners on the benefits of recruiting with the HESA
• Develop a sustainable and productive working relationship with key accounts to ensure that the HESA is a fundamental partner in their resourcing plans
• Continually identifying any trends and issues within the recruitment and development and apprenticeship sectors, nationally and locally that have an impact on specific accounts or the HESA as a whole
• Work collaboratively with the Community Engagement team to deliver against the HESA community strategy and effective delivery of a consistent and relevant pipeline of candidates/ learners
• Data reporting – providing reporting for the HESA management team and individual accounts as agreed
• Database recording and data analysis to support communications and reporting of Academy activity
• Work closely with the Apprenticeship Employer Engagement Manager and employers to generate new Apprenticeship opportunities.
• Work collaboratively with the Apprenticeship Employer Engagement Manager to ensure a total solution approach
• To work closely with the Recruitment and Apprenticeship Employer Engagement Manager to collaboratively advertise and monitor all Apprenticeship vacancies placed on portals used to identify and attract candidates
• Complete all necessary administrative duties to the required standard ensuring full compliance with Company, Funding and Regulatory Bodies
• To report accurately with clear communication your current pipeline and estimated weekly and monthly forecasts
• Complete all data/report requests in a timely and consistent manner
• Ensure that all team members carry out their responsibilities in accordance with the HESA standards, processes and procedures
• Take ownership for developing and retaining a professional and productive relationship with the team and business partners
• Adhere to all the rules and regulations associated with holding an Airside ID
• Develop and maintain a culture of high expectations for self and others
• Participate in any other reasonable duties/projects as requested by the Line Manager
• Meet all quality standards set out by the HESA, including commitment to, and promotion of, all policies including Equality and Diversity, Health and Safety, Airport security
• Attend relevant meetings in accordance to the HESA meeting schedule
• Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) are in place for this job role. The role holder must meet quality standards and achievement of targets set by the HESA, performance is monitored as part of the organisations’ quality assurance arrangements
Full duties are listed in the Job Spec.