Role: Employee Relations Advisor
Salary: Up to £33k
A market leading business based in Leicester is looking for an Employee Relations Advisor to join their team. The purpose of the role is to support and framework to people managers providing them with the skills and confidence they need to take accountability for their people issues.
• Effective management of ER cases supporting outcomes which are aligned to the business’ Culture & Values. This will include but not limited to disciplinary, grievances, investigations, appeals, and capability procedures
• Supporting broader ER activity including restructuring and policy development
• Effective relationship management and partnering with Occupational Health to deliver an effective well-being strategy.
• Providing coaching, support and professional development for people managers
• Effective HR Risk Management
• Reporting, analytics and people insights
The successful candidate will have HR experience in a contact centre or volume environment managing ER cases. They will also have knowledge of HR processes and policies and best practise & knowledge of employment law.
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to us. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.