Embedded Firmware Engineer
Shortlist are working with an up and coming homeware automation software company based in Manchester. We are looking for a well-established Embedded Firmware Engineer with experience with IoT.
The client is currently working on projects to embed IoT technology within products such as double-glazing windows etc. The Embedded Firmware Engineer will be working at the forefront of this exciting phase in the companies' progression.
The main responsibilities for the Embedded Firmware Engineer:
- Writing robust, efficient and maintainable code
- Getting software requirements into stable, working high performance software
- Collaborate with the team to define, design and ship new features
- Playing a key role in design decisions
The main skills required for the firmware developer include:
- Must have experience in IoT
- Proficient in C languages
- PCB Experience
- Firmware experience
- Experience working with Hardware in a firmware environment e.g. mobiles, computers, TV's etc.
- Understanding of Git
This fantastic Embedded Firmware Engineer IoT role is based in Manchester and is easily commutable from surrounding northwest areas such as Liverpool, Crewe, and Warrington. This position is also paying up to £40,000+ dependant on experience.
If you believe this is a role for you and would like to know about this fantastic opportunity then please APPLY below!
ShortList Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
ShortList specialise in the full spectrum of IT positions, from CIO to Helpdesk Analyst, on both a permanent and contract basis.