Job Title: Electrical Project Manager
Basis Salary: Up to £75,000 (Experience Dependent)
Generous Holiday Entitlement
My Client are a well-established dynamic M&E Design and Build business with offices across the UK. They are currently experiencing massive growth and are now looking for an Electrical Project Manager to take the lead on some of their most exciting projects. They have a friendly and personable team with low attrition and drive to provide a professional and competitive service through establishing long lasting relationships with their prestigious clients.
The Electrical Project Manager will be tasked with delivering projects valued from £1m up to £15m within the Commercial, Education and Critical Infrastructure markets undertaking the following duties.
- Responsible for ensuring projects are delivered on time, within budget and to agreed standards
- Accountable for identifying risks and mitigation measures are put in place
- Ensure the project budget and costs are managed effectively including reimbursements for variations to the contract
- Promote Cultural Based Safety on site
- Ensure programme set up and reviewed continually
- Conduct regular reviews of drawings/document control on site, ensuring the correct versions are being used
- Design management - attendance at design team meetings
- Commissioning and final handover
- Forecasts and reporting
- Take full responsibility for all plant and materials hired by the company
- Responsible for the day to day management of the project team e.g. SPE, PE, PTA & Supervisor
- To directly manage electrical sub-contractors to ensure all electrical elements of the project are delivered on time and against the designs given
- To develop the designs to include site level co-ordination and details which may develop during construction, feeding this back to the design team where necessary.
- To work with the Programme Manager and provide an up to date status, together with any programme risks and any dependencies which exist.
- The above outlines the key accountabilities of the position, however this cannot be comprehensive and other duties, as directed by the company and within the job holder's capabilities may be required
- The role will be based on a project in a defined geographical area however flexibility in this respect within the region will be expected
- Proven experience in a project management role in the construction industry
- Exceptional skills in managing a heavy workload and conflicting demands, whilst consistently producing high-quality work to tight deadlines
- Experience of liaising with colleagues from operational to senior director level
- First class communication skills, personal confidence and the ability to influence others
- Intermediate to advanced Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Adobe InDesign skills
- Experience of consultant and/or contractor led services
- Meticulous written and verbal communication skills
To Apply, please click on the apply button or contact Chris Botham at Rain Consultancy Group directly.
Please note that we anticipate to receive a high level of applicants so we are not always able to communicate the outcome to every candidate. If you do not receive a call from us within 48 hours then you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. All applications are treated confidentially we will not pass your CV on to a third party without your prior consent.
Rain Consultancy Group Limited is registered as a Data Controller with the Information Commissioner as required under the Data Protection Act 1998. Rain will only process your personal data for the specific purposes of managing your application.