Permanent - Up to £28,000
Have you done a couple of seasons and looking for a perm role?
Have a passion for protecting wildlife?
Do you have a degree in Ecology or similar?
An ecology consultant is required to join a team in Cardiff on a permanent basis for a huge project.
- Working with a national Ecology team
- Conduct desk based studies, surveys and reports
- Conduct field based studies, surveys and reports
- Conduct Preliminary Ecological Appraisals - PEA
- Lead extended phase 1 habitat surveys
- Assess sites for protected species and habitats
- Design and Plan surveys
- Assist with ecological mitigation design
Your essential requirements:
- Full or associate membership of CIEEM or IEMA
- Extensive experience of PEA
- Ability to undertake extended phase 1 habitat surveys
- Excellent report writing skills
- IT skills
- Working knowledge of mitigation principles and environmental/ wildlife legislation
- Full driving license
- Honours degree in Ecology or similar
This role will involve travelling around to different sites and will require you to commute to the office when not in the field.
You will also be required to work a variety of hours including unsociable hours in order get the task done.
This is working for huge organisation who are best across the UK.
It will be a one stage interview and to start ASAP
To apply please contact Jennifer on 0161 247 8802 or email
Best of luck
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.