ETRM ICT Business Analyst - London Commodity Trading House
The asset backed commodity trading business of a World renowned oil & gas major seeks a bright and articulate ETRM ICT Business Analyst to join their Central London European HQ.
Joining a well-established Commodity Trading & Risk Management Systems Team working on their Endur system, you'll work as the intermediary between the business and IT. Your role will be to act as the functional expert for ETRM (Energy Trading & Risk Management) applications in the London office and where applicable globally. Working on their Endur trading system, you'll work across physical and financial oil, gas, LNG, power and emissions trading.
This is a 99% London based opportunity with some occasional travel to other European offices.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Conducting interviews with the trading desk to gather user requirements via workshops, questionnaires, surveys, workflow storyboards, use case scenarios and other methods
- Identifying and establishing scope and parameters of requirements analysis
- Working with demanding stakeholders, project and application maintenance teams
- Contribute to the implementation of new releases/upgrades and new ETRM systems, including some configuration
- Test the newly implemented systems and features
Key Skills Sought:
- Proven track record gained working in functional business analysis of ETRM packages and relevant implementation experience
- Knowledge of the Endur trading system would be an advantage
- Specific Energy Trading / Commodity Trading business knowledge is essential in any of the following commodities: Oil, Gas, LNG, Power and/or Emissions
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Knowledge of programming and scripting would be an advantage
- Degree educated
- EU passport or a relevant visa allowing you to live and work in the UK without any restriction is essential
Salary: £60k basic + bonus + excellent benefits
For more information, please e-mail through an up-to-date copy of your CV to Ben at jobsBR@bramwithconsulting.co.ukHelp