Your Chinese adventure awaits!!!
Join us, experience an optimistic, 21st-century society with over 5,000 years of rich, unique cultural history. Living in one of China's largest and liveliest cities, you will be inspiring young people to learn English and to discover their own cultural odyssey, through your knowledge and experiences of life overseas.
Living cost in China is much lower than the UK, with the salary you earn you will have a much comfortable life.
Start Date: Immediate, Rolling Start Dates
Location: Shenzhen, Guangdong Province, China
Salary: 15,000 – 18,000 RMB / Month + Benefits (see below)
Students: 3 – 18 Years Old
Working Hours: 5 Days and 40 working hours per week, a minimum of 53 academic teaching hours(ACH) per calendar month required
Overtime pay: 90RMB/ACH for additional teaching hours (ACH = Academic Hours = 45 minutes clock-face time)
Flight/Visa application Allowance: 10,000 RMB
Accommodation: First 3 months accommodation free
Holiday: 11 Chinese National Holidays + 1 day paid leave for Christmas, additional 5 days annual leave in the second year of service
– Sponsored Legal Z work visa
– Airport pick up
– any extra teaching hour will be paid at a rate of 90 RMB / ACH (1 ACH = 45 mins)
– 5,000 RMB salary advance available
– Social insurance provided, yearly health check-up
– Free Mandarin lessons
– Well-establish employer, young and supportive team
As an ESL teacher, your focus will be teaching and practicing oral English with young learners in a class size of maximum 10 students. Our students range in age from 3 to 18 who are an energetic, enthusiastic but well-disciplined bunch looking to have fun and learn English. You will need to be equally as energetic and enthusiastic, use fun games, songs, dances or free-flowing conversations to get students engaged with the aim of developing students’ interest in language learning and building up our students’ abilities to use English in real life.
The students are divided into different classes according to their age and English level. The basic English level classes are usually supported by a Mandarin-speaking teaching assistant in the classroom helping organize the class.
Structured teaching material and lesson plans are provided to assist the teacher's lesson preparation and delivery.
(1) Native-Level English Speaker, due to work visa requirements only candidates from UK, USA, Australia, Ireland, New Zealand or Canada will be considered for this role
(2) Aged 22-45
(3) Hold a BA/BSc Level Qualification, Equivalent or Higher
(4) 2+ years working experience in any industry
(5) Hold a TEFL/ESL/EFL/CELTA/TESOL Qualification, Equivalent or Higher (we will support you to obtain one if you don't already have)
(6) Clear Criminal Background
(7) Good Health
– Previous Experience in China
– Positive, Adaptable, Professional and Committed