Strategic leader of human resources in the EMEA Region. This role will serve as the HR representative on the EMEA Leadership Team, provide direct support to the Regional President/SVP. This role is responsible for implementing Corporate strategies while developing and implementing local HR strategies that support the region's success. This is a highly collaborative role and it is expected this role interface successfully in a matrixed environment and partner across regions
Sector: Telecoms / Technology - ESSENTIAL at the clients request candidates without recent and relevant sector experience across EMEA will unfortunately not be considered for the position.
Salary range : £125-£150k pa (plus executive package)
Location : London / flexible could SW England
Key objectives include:
- Improving organizational capabilities, including assisting employee development with specific skills and knowledge to increase performance, supporting and modelling the desired organizational culture and bringing solutions to leaders that drive employee engagement, efficiencies and productivity.
- Leading the region HR team and serving as the regional contact for the CHRO extended HR team. Primary functions of oversite include Talent Management, Talent Acquisition, HR Shared Services and HR Business Partners.
- Provide support for employees in 15 countries across EMEA, manage the complexity involved in matrixed organizations as well as serve as the key region HR point of contact for EMEA and the other regions.
- Shape the EMEA people strategy including attracting, retaining and developing talent in alignment with the regional business strategy and partner with Executive Leadership to build the regional employer brand.
- Responsible for continuous improvement efforts across the HR organization with measurable return
- Serves as HRBP for Regional President/SVP
- Responsible for implementing local HR programs in support of corporate/regional/country objectives
- Provides direction and oversight for key HR functions within region
- Reports to VP of International HR and CHRO on regional trends, issues and programs
- Provides input into and Implements Corporate HR strategic programs
- Develops and delivers sales and non-sales training / learning and development in support of business objectives
- Shapes the EMEA people strategy in alignment with the regional business strategy