Exciting opportunity for a Salesforce CRM architect to take ownership for the Canon Business to Consumer (B2C) CRM stream as part of a major transformation Programme. This will include activities such as - define, maintain and drive implementation of the target domain architecture and give guidance to project teams in solution design and delivery compliant with the Enterprise target architecture
Canon Europe is changing and so are the markets and the customers we serve. We are on a journey of transition to be a truly customer centric company bringing new products and services across enterprise print management solutions and our consumer digital offerings. Our European enterprise business groups are being realigned to offer more flexible portfolio of services to our clients and our consumer focused imaging businesses now have direct to market ecommerce routes in over 15 countries enabling a much closer relationship with our brand advocates and professional photographers. As part of this transition process we established an EMEA Sales and Marketing B2B/B2C centre of excellence (COE) to support this market growth.
EMEA Digital IT - Salesforce Solution Architect
The current landscape is build up out of Salesforce Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Social Studio and Community Cloud. You will have responsibility for the CRM architecture while ensuring alignment with the business objectives as well as supporting the CRM delivery and operation.
Actively support and consult all projects within domain as a member of the project design authority PDA
Lead the respective domain design review meetings to ensure early visibility of key new requirements that need architect input.
Lead or support creation of project architecture direction in the vision statement of new initiatives:
Work closely with your peer Architect responsible for the Salesforce Business to Business (B2B) domain and actively seek for synergies.
Work closely with business stakeholders and develop an intimate understanding of the business value chain and business processes
Work closely with business stakeholders (e.g. business sponsors, business process group) and develop an intimate understanding of the business value chain and business processes
Own, define and maintain as-is and target CRM architecture (for a 1-3 year horizon) aligned to business and IT priorities
Own, define and maintain a roadmap to achieve the target state for the domain. Work with business and IT stakeholders to define and align a portfolio of projects to deliver the roadmap. Sponsor new projects with significant architectural impact through approval in the Architecture Board.
Lead the solution architecture definition and technology development roadmap translating business requirements into fit for purpose solutions.
Review as-is domain architecture and identify and action areas for improvement
Align with other architects, be single face to the delivery teams for all solutions on integrations and landscape
* Experience in both waterfall and agile projects, knowledge of SAFe is preferable
* Proven experience and relevant Salesforce Certification for an environment that consist of Salesforce Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Social Studio and Community Cloud. Certification for 2 out of 4 is a must, more is a pre.
* Professional experience will all aspects of an IT project from design through development, testing, implementation, and production
* Extensive experience working on CRM projects. The candidate should have deep understanding of the underlying architecture that supports such an enterprise.
* Able to engage with delivery, Business and IT operational personnel on complex technical issues
* Advanced expertise in EA frameworks (TOGAF preferred) and standard technologies (e. g. SOA) and modelling environments (e. g. UML)
* Commercial awareness of key business drivers within B2C CRM domain
* Understanding of key business processes and sound business knowledge relevant for B2C CRM domain
* Extensive experience working on Digital projects in an architectural role on major Digital Transformation projects with a focus on CRM at a Consultancy, FMCG, Retail or other large corporates with ideally a B2C focus
* Fluent English, both written and spoken. Other European languages are also welcome
* Strong written and spoken communication and presentation skills in English
* Ability to persuade and influence key stakeholders
* Gravitas to be taken seriously by Business and Technology stakeholders
* Strong analytical and conceptual skills, being able to see the "big picture"
* Quantitative analytical skills to evaluate the costs, benefits and other measurable features of potential options
* Strong business and result oriented thinking
* Gravitas to be a trusted advisor for business and IT sponsors and other stakeholders
This role is based at Stockley Park, Uxbridge with free parking on site.
Canon major benefits also include: -
Annual Bonus scheme
Excellent Pension scheme
Private Medical Insurance
25 days' holidays per year
Flexible working policy
Canon is enriching lives and businesses in incredible new ways. You can play a part in shaping the future of a company that's strong, ambitious and considerate, where people do great things together. You can expect the exceptional and achieve the exceptional, with the world's best imaging company.
Expect the Exceptional.