E-commerce Project Manager
£500-£550 per day
An experienced E-commerce project manager is required to join an award winning, highly recognised, global digital transformation consultancy based in Manchester. The E-commerce project manager will work closely with the business lead in Europe to ensure the eCommerce Digital shelf and syndication meets the syndication channel requirements. Ideally, the E-commerce project manager will have experience in
Responsibilities:• Creates and/or executes project plan and timeline, stakeholder engagement plan, communication plan, change management plan, risk assessment, issue tracking and status reporting.
• Facilities governance routines, issue resolution, risk mitigation, escalation and change control.
• Ensure projects comply with PMO standards
• Works well and manage a remote team, driving milestones to completion based on schedule
Personal qualities:• A solid thinker – can think outside the box and on your feet to produce great ideas
• Passionate about getting things right first time
• Great communication skills, written, verbal and an experienced presenter
• Motivated to deliver only the best
If you are an experienced E-commerce project manager, who is seeking their next contract opportunity with an exciting, award winning and highly recognised digital consultancy, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your day rate expectation and availability or please call 01618718811 for more information.
Premier Group are acting as an employment agency.