E-Commerce Marketing Manager
Mill Hill, London
Salary £35,000-£42,000 DOE+ Bonus scheme
We have an excellent opportunity to join an award winning Technology Company driving sales across numerous territories. Loc8tor is a small but dynamic company that specialises in designing and bringing to market unique electronic products. To date the focus has been to help consumers and businesses find and protect their possessions.To support our growth and launch of a new healthcare solution we are now looking for an entrepreneurial but technically minded E-Commerce Marketing Manager.Websites you will be looking after include Mytabcat.com & Loc8tor.co.uk and more.
The responsibilities of the E-commerce Marketing Manager:
- Oversee our online growth
- Driving targeted traffic to the site and sales via other channels
- Maintaining and updating web content
- Maximising conversion to sales with responsibility for the UK and US sites
- Identifying new initiatives
- Manage concepts right through to post campaign analysis
The profile of our ideal E-commerce Marketing Manager:
- A proven track record of working on a transactional web site and generating sales
- On site conversion optimisation
- SEO and PPC implementation and management
- Analysing site activity (Google analytics), defining and then implementing split testing to drive site engagement and sales
- Experience in driving sales via Amazon and running successful PPC campaigns.
- Writing and proofing blogs and online content
- Content management experience,preferably Wordpress / WooCommerce to update site
- Developing and implementing social campaigns and creating awareness
- Photoshop & basic html (preferable)
- Process and project management abilities
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated and organised
- Any offline marketing experience such as putting together partnership deals with third party companies would be a desirable
Based in Mill Hill in North London we offer a competitive package with excellent career opportunities.
**To be considered for the role of E-commerce Marketing Manager please send your CV, cover letter and details of your last package via the APPLY button below**
The Loc8tor Story
As a great British technology manufacturer, Loc8tor designs the best trackers so the things that matter to you stay safe. Originally developed for finding children, pets and other everyday items around the home, our miniaturised homing tags and directional technology became so effective that they generated a huge interest from all over the world for a diverse range of applications, some expected and some we’d never of thought of.
For more information please visit our website www.loc8tor.co.uk,