SALARY:Competitive + Benefits
WORKING HOURS: Working any 5 out of 7 days including Bank Holiday working where required
** Candidates must hold a Category B or higher driving licence **
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a3.5 Tonne Driver that has excellent organisational and time-management skills with good knowledge of local road networks within the Bridgend, Wales area.
Working as the 3.5 Tonne Driveryou will provide a safe and timely movement and transportation of clinical waste driving a range of vehicles from the Company’s fleet.
As a successful candidate, you will have a great opportunity to join this well-established, Global Company that can offer excellent career development opportunities for the right candidate.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the 3.5 Tonne Driver:
- Carry out journey schedules to agreed routes and timings
- Complete digital and manual documentation required by both legislation and organisational procedures
- Act as customer contact at delivery points of service
- Attend training sessions and staff meetings as required
- Undertake Ad hoc duties as required and display a flexible approach to working times and shift requirements
- Complete vehicle checks prior to use, and to notify any defects to the Operations Team
- Comply with all relevant ADR/Hazardous goods legislation requirements (additional training will be provided)
- To act in a polite and courteous manner to customers and road users at all times
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
As the 3.5 Tonne Driver, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Must hold a Category B or higher driving licence
- Good communicator with both team members and customers
- Ability to work without supervision
- Ability to manage time and complete multi tasks in line with timescales
- Good knowledge of local road networks
- Self-Motivated, reliable and enthusiastic
- Team player, able to work effectively under pressure and who is looking for a challenge
- Ideally you will hold a valid ADR card which covers classes 6.1/6.2 as a minimum - Although training will be provided for the right candidate
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-T4295
Full-Time, Permanent Driving Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find work in Bridgend, Wales. Recruitment services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awdonline | http://www.awdo.co.uk