Dispensing Unit Assistant - Harlow
Job Reference OHBHH11437
We are currently recruiting a Dispensing Unit Assistant to join our Dispensing Unit based in Harlow.
About the Role
The role dispenses medication for our patients, following good dispensing practice and guidelines from RPSGB.
* You will have GCSE English & Maths or equivalent and ideally a Dispensing Assistant qualification at NVQ level 2
* Ideally you will have a year's experience of working in a high volume dispensary, preferably in a hospital pharmacy
* You will be competent Microsoft Word & Excel .
* You will have good communication skills, be able to work to tight deadlines while maintaining excellent quality and accuracy levels as attention to details is key.
Salary and Benefits
* We offer
* Competitive basic salary
* Company pension plan
* 28 days per annum pro rata annual leave (includes statutory holidays)
LloydsPharmacy Clinical Homecare
We're one of the most experienced providers of clinical homecare in the UK, and we've been supporting patients in this way since 1975.
We provide care to more than 67,000 patients in their own home, place of work, or in the community - ranging from straightforward delivery of medication, to specialist nursing for complex conditions. We work in partnership with the NHS, pharmaceutical companies, private medical insurers and consultants.
We're passionate about what we do and the difference we make to our patients' lives. It's this dedication that ensures we constantly deliver outstanding levels of care to our patients.
We used to be called Bupa Home Healthcare and in July 2016 we were acquired by the Celesio UK group of companies, a leading provider of healthcare services, including LloydsPharmacy.