Digital Project Manager, helping the UK become a world leading digital economy
This will give you a chance to work with an organisation that is truly helping impact the digital economy in a way that works for all of us. You will be working for an organisation with a strategy that involves strong collaboration between the government, public, private and third sectors.
This role will be based 3 days within this tech-savvy government institution and the remainder 2 days either working from home or in our client's offices in Paddington.
As a Project Manager, it will be your responsibility together the requirements from some pretty senior c level exec's to which then you will implement this fantastic product into some of the largest businesses out there.
This involves mapping out customer processes, configuring the software and working both with customer stakeholders and the internal team.
- Manage projects across members, partners and government often with a national impact.
- Support the Co-Chairs of the National Coherence Group in their roles.
- Work with the Co-Chairs to put in place appropriate project governance and determine project roles and responsibilities.
- Work with members and key stakeholders to devise project plans and schedules and determine the critical path.
- Analyse and interpret information, both written and numeric and produce reports and updates.
- Write documentation and public facing communications.
- Provide project updates and highlight reports as required.
- Ensure project actions are completed, issues resolved and decisions agreed in a timely way.
- Devise detailed project specifications to agreed standards.
- Identify, record, manage and track project risks and issues (i.e. think ahead).
- Track project resource requirements and identify any issues associated with resource availability.
- Manage and liaise with third party suppliers as required.
Ideal experience BUT not essential
- Knowledge on which flavour of Agile to use and when to use it
- Prince2 and Agile trained would be ideal
- Experience managing projects with multiple stakeholders, running meetings/conference calls and running workshops
- Experience of managing technical / infrastructure projects would be extremely desirable.
This is a highly successful and progressive organisation which offers good career progression. The successful candidates will receive a salary between £40,000 - £50,000 + Benefits + Bonus + potential options to work from home