Our client, a leading consumer finance provider, is looking to offer a Digital Product Manager an exciting role to work across its portfolio of credit products. Based in award winning offices in Central London, you really will be part defining the future for this fast growing British Fintec. Following a successful round of investment 5 years ago, the company have gone from strength to strength. They have grown from 30 employees to over 1000, outgrown 3 offices and are now focussing on going public within the next few years.
The role will lead and support for the business on delivering and embedding change initiatives from the product strategic change roadmap across Cards and Loans. You will deliver initiatives that drive the business plan and therefore is key to brands hitting budgets.
- Driving a diverse range of projects, programmes or work streams within large programmes
- Running project delivery, ensuring projects are on time, within scope and to budget, enabling optimum benefits realisation
- Identifying and handling risks, issues and dependencies, actively intervening to remove obstacles
- Presenting clear targeted communications to all key partners, to support business readiness and promote engagement in delivery
- Ensuring the wider business is engaged and made ready for the change being implemented, working closely with technical colleagues to ensure business and technical readiness is achieved
- Develop a centre of expertise for business needs, analysis and feasibility assessments
- Take a lead role in controlling change costs and budgets for the department
- Experience of delivering change initiatives
- Technical product management experience demonstrating strong understanding of platform/digital/system/process changes
- Demonstrable analytical capability
- Strong and demonstrable engagement, relationship build and influencing skills
- Excellent co-ordination and planning plus ability to play a leading role in cross-functional teams
- Proven experience in delivering initiatives on time, on spec and on budget.
- Credit cards and/or Personal Loans experience
- Experience of working in an Agile environment
- Experience of regulatory change