DIGITAL MARKETING SPECIALIST - Digital Marketing / eCommerce / SEO / PPC / Affiliates / Display / Growth / ROI / Google AdWords
DO YOU WANT TO JOIN A BRAND WITH OVER 30 YEARS IN THE FASHION INDUSTRY?
- Minimum 5 years' experience in eCommerce or similar digital role
- Fashion, retail or digital agency experience
- Developing and executing memorable digital marketing campaigns
- Digital Marketing / eCommerce / SEO / PPC / Affiliates / Display / Growth / ROI / Google AdWords
- On site parking and easily accessible by public transport just a stone's throw from Portsmouth
- Competitive salary
- To apply please call 0117 332 0516 / 07849 833 665 or email charlotte.major@Searchability.co.ukHelp
Established 30 years ago we are a clothing brand with passion for our customers at the core of everything we do. Our mission to evolve our eCommerce business has driven the need for an experienced Digital Marketing Specialist skilled Digital Marketing / eCommerce / SEO / PPC / Affiliates / Display / Growth / ROI / Google AdWords to join our team of experts!
Sourced by: @ITJobs_SW - your 24/7 twitter feed of latest IT vacancies across the South West.
WHO ARE WE?
From new stores to international expansion we are a clothing brand with entrepreneurial spirit at the heart of our business. Founded 30 years ago by 2 guys with a love of the outdoors we now have over 200 stores in the UK and we have broken into the American market. With customers at the heart of everything we do, our dedicated teams both at our head office and in our stores deliver an exceptional service to not only satisfy our customers, but to delight them. With our business growing year on year we are now looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Specialist skilled in Digital Marketing / eCommerce / SEO / PPC / Affiliates / Display / Growth / ROI / Google AdWords to join us at our head office just a stone throw from Portsmouth to make their mark on our brand.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
Acting as the leader for digital marketing within our eCommerce team, you will be responsible for leading the acquisition strategy. Covering both paid and organic channels you will be working with both the internal eCommerce, Marketing and Creative teams as well as external digital agencies. Experience in Google AdWords and Adobe Analytics is a must as you analyse the digital marketing strategies in order to deliver set KPIs and planned ROI. You'll be working alongside our dedicated teams using your Digital Marketing / eCommerce / SEO / PPC / Affiliates / Display / Growth / ROI / Google AdWords experience to raise both product and brand awareness, whilst driving traffic to increase our conversion rates and meeting forecasted sales target.
WE NEED YOU TO HAVE…..
- Proficiency in Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics
- Confident communication skills both verbally and written
- At ease with working in a diverse and fast paced setting
- Hands on experience of growing organic traffic and developing the traffic acquisition strategy
- Experience managing 3rd party supplier relationships
- Strong analytical skills and people management experience
- Passion, determination and energy to excel in the digital marketing industry
IT'S NICE TO HAVE…..
- A qualification in either Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
- Marketing degree
- A love of the outdoors
TO BE CONSIDERED…..
Please either apply by clicking online or emailing me directly to firstname.lastname@example.orgHelp For further information please call me on 0117 332 0561 / 07849 833 665. I can make myself available outside of normal working hours to suit from 7am until 10pm. If unavailable please leave a message and either myself or one of my colleagues will respond. By applying for this role you give express consent for us to process & submit (subject to required skills) your application to our client in conjunction with this vacancy only. Also feel free to follow me on Twitter @SearchableCharl or connect with me on LinkedIn, just search Charlotte Major in Google! I look forward to hearing from you.
Digital Marketing / eCommerce / SEO / PPC / Affiliates / Display / Growth / ROI / Google AdWords