Job Title: Digital Marketing Manager
Salary: Up to £35K base with good benefits
Do you want to work for an employer who would welcome some innovative thinking around their digital marketing strategy? Do you have experience of producing digital marketing campaigns for a multi-channel, multi-voice product range?
Digital Marketing Manager – The Role:
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Digital Marketing Manager to help take this £40m company forward and realise their goals of growth and channel diversification. As a supplier of structural products, fixtures and fittings for interior design, the company pride themselves on innovation, quality and sourcing sustainable goods.
The challenge for the Digital Marketing Manager will be to look at digital and social media campaigns, and work with external agencies to devise innovative campaigns, overhauling it so that the company gain increasing brand awareness with the discerning consumer as well as in their retail and commercial routes to market.
Digital Marketing Manager – Key Responsibilities:
• Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns, devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website via platforms such a mobile marketing and viral marketing
• Tracking conversion rates and conducting in-depth data analysis and statistics, drawing relevant conclusions on the ROI for digital marketing campaigns
• Improve the usability, design, content and conversion rates of the company website
• Work with external agency to deliver the social media strategy for increasing brand awareness
Digital Marketing Manager – Experience Required:
• Degree in Marketing, ideally a member of the CIM or equivalent
• Experience in social media, e-commerce, SEO, PPC and email marketing
• Previous experience in a similar digital marketing role
• Exposure of working in a retail or consumer led environment
Candidates who have a desire to move from creative agency to client side are also welcomed into the process so long as they can demonstrate a strong business awareness.
To have a confidential conversation and express interest in this exciting management opportunity, please click ‘Apply’ now.
NB: Due to high levels of interest, we are unable to respond to every individual applicant.
Candidates with Digital Marketer, Digital Marketing Assistant, Digital Marketing Executive, Social Media Executive, Social Media Manager are all invited to apply.