Digital Marketing Executive
Garstang – remote location own transport required
A unique opportunity has arisen for a digital marketing executive at a fast-growing online business. As a member of a small marketing team, your ideas will be implemented across the company"s marketing approach.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for all things related to ecommerce. You will be well-versed in the concepts surrounding digital marketing and how the internet can become a strong asset to securing growing revenue. You will be tech-savvy and intuitive with great ideas to reinforce our website’s already excellent online presence.
Regular training and excellent career advancement prospects make this an ideal post for someone looking to develop their skills within a growing company.
Digital Marketing Executive Responsibilities
- Working with the Marketing Manager to develop the marketing strategy.
- Updating website product information via Magento and WordPress CMS platforms.
- Sourcing and adding new products to the website from external suppliers.
- Writing Blog posts and other marketing materials for the company.
- Working on strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers.
- Liaising on website and marketing projects with external suppliers.
- Collaborating with the Marketing Manager and external web designers to improve user experience.
Experience & Qualifications Required
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
- Thorough attention to detail.
- Excellent command of written English.
- Excellent communication skills.
Experience & Qualifications Desired
- Experience or qualification in digital marketing.
- Experience working on an ecommerce website.
- Experience sourcing B2B products.
How to apply
If you have the desired skills and experience and would like to be considered for this Digital Marketing Executive job then we would like to hear from you.
If you wish to be considered for this superb opportunity click ‘apply’.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.
Suitable skills / experience: Digital Marketing Assistant, Junior Digital Marketing Manager, Marketing, Digital Marketing, Account Executive, E-commerce Assistant