Digital Marketing Executive - Communications
Our client is a sporting goods company with internationally recognised brands including Salomon, Wilson, Atomic, Arc’teryx, Mavic, Suunto and Precor. The company’s technically-advanced sports equipment, footwear and apparel improve performance and increase the enjoyment of sports and outdoor activities. The Group’s business is balanced by its broad portfolio of sports and products and a presence in all major markets. Amer Sports shares are listed on the NASDAQ OMX Helsinki stock exchange (AMEAS).
As Digital Marketing Executive - Communications, you will be responsible for leading the implementation of digital communication plans with consumers. You will oversee all social media & PR plans with focus on social media interaction for Amer Sports brands in the UK.• Implementing local digital communication plan.
• Localising global and territory digital marketing strategies.
• Activating social media communication (posts, bloggers, etc.).
• Providing social media support to Influencer Marketing Managers.
• Monitoring and following up on ratings and reviews from consumers.
• Being responsible for the PR/Media on- and offline as well as the blogger community.
• Being in charge of the local SEO and optimisation of content to maximise search result.
• Building translations and localisation of content.
• Reporting progress of KPI achievement to the Country Marketing Manager and EMEA Digital Marketing Manager.
• Managing local social media strategy and outputs; having full working knowledge to manage social media dashboards for the execution and measurement of digital programs.
• Maintaining, developing and providing local technology knowledge, providing global and brand digital marketing team with relevant updates.
• Organising local media buying according to brand strategies and agreed budgets.
YOUR PROFILE:• Degree in business with a focus on marketing, e-commerce or communication an advantage
• Min. 1 year marketing experience with a digital focus in branded fast-moving consumer goods and/or leading sporting goods businesses
• Experience in creating and implementing digital marketing plans and techniques, eg. social media, e-commerce, paid media, SEO
• Worked with complex data and within the digital marketing framework
• Experience of working in a matrix organisation is beneficial
• Excellent verbal and written English skills
• Good command of MS Office
REQUIRED COMPETENCIES:• Analysing and interpreting
• Deciding and initiating action
• Presenting and communicating
• Creating and innovating
• Planning and organising
WHAT WE CAN DO FOR YOU:• An interesting role in a challenging industry
• Career progression opportunities
• The opportunity for independent and self-reliant work
• A friendly and vibrant working environment in a dynamic and international team
Please submit your application online.
When making the application please state your salary expectation related to this role.
In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
This advert is being managed by Partners of Research Ltd. trading as Hiring People. Your details will be passed onto our client. In some cases, where our client is acting on behalf of another employer, your details will also be passed onto them. We expect our clients to hold your data in a responsible fashion, but ultimately have no control. Partners of Research Ltd and/or our client may contact you confirming receipt of your application. Your data will be located on servers both within and outside the EU.