Our client is currently seeking and enthusiastic and creative individual to join a high-end home technology business. The apprentice will take ownership of digital content and social media for Cornflake.
The ideal candidate will have social media experience, be creative and be passionate about innovative home technology and keen to play an important role in a growing team.
Cornflake are masters of technology, offering services in everything from home cinema installation to home security and home automation systems. We are a close-knit team that are constantly striving (and achieving) the pinnacle in home technology. Want an example? We just installed the first home Imax! Two superb offices based in buzzing Fitzrovia lead to a constantly changing and fun environment to be in. We want motivated people to join Cornflake, who can shape their own destiny within the business.
- Build the Brand
- Creating and maintaining a content-driven social media strategy
- Drive traffic to the Cornflake website using innovative and engaging campaigns
- Management of Email marketing campaigns
- Video marketing
- Overhaul of all documentation
- Create flyers, posters and other marketing material
- Knowledge of current tech trends
- Social media experience (Twitter/Instagram/Facebook/YouTube)
- Experience with Photoshop
- Experience in editing video/photography
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work creatively and independently
- Passionate about Technology and its application within the home
- Minimum of 5 GCSEs (including Maths and English grade D and above)
Benefits & Future Prospects:
- A total of 23 days paid annual leave
- Clearly defined progression path
- Central London Location
- Work hard, play hard environment
- Training Opportunities
- Regular Social Events
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free coffee, and often champagne!
- Monday to Friday 8.30am – 4.30pm
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”