Secure Data Management Ltd provide offsite archiving and records management solutions to small and large businesses throughout London and the UK. Additional services include high quality, bulk document scanning and secure file destruction.
How you can expect to spend your day:
Directly reporting to the Sales and Marketing Manager, you will assist and be responsible for marketing activities including the organisation of campaigns and marketing strategies, business development, PR, conferences and CRM.
This would suit a recent graduate looking to start their career in a diverse marketing position, with the opportunity to widen their reach within the company in a relatively short time-frame.
- Undertaking daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the business marketing activities
- Monitoring and improving reporting on our PPC and looking for constant improvements
- Editing and proofreading copy for the website, collaterals
- Distributing, monitoring and reporting the coverage of press releases
- Developing e-mail marketing campaigns from brief to delivery and reporting
- Liaising and building relationships with a range of stakeholders e.g. Customers, suppliers, colleagues, media
- Monitoring and evaluating marketing activity, providing accurate reporting and post-campaign analysis
- Maintaining the contact database clean and up-to-date (CRM)
- Producing segmentation reports of the contact database
- Researching potential promotional events
- Assist in the organization of the company participation in exhibitions and events: collateral production and distribution, overall event/presence organization and follow-up
- Compose and post online content on the company’s website and social media accounts
- Conduct market research to gather important data (social media, web analytics, rankings etc.)
The ideal intern’s personality and qualifications:
Friendly and happy to work as a member of a small team whilst also being able to thrive in a role filled with immediate responsibility. Candidates must be confident to present their own ideas and thoughts. Other requirements include:
- Graduate with a Marketing-related degree
- Ability to work under pressure across multiple projects
- Good numerical and analytical skills
- Strong written communication skills are essential
- Proficient in Microsoft Office packages
- Excellent attention to detail
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Familiar with e-mail marketing and social media
- Knowledge of PPC and SEO and evidence of it being studied
- Be detail oriented, very organised, able to multi-task and able to work under pressure
What are the perks of interning at this company?
- Great opportunity to grow within the company
- 25 days holiday excluding Bank holidays