This has been a family owned business since 1955 and was THE Original sports shop in Manchester City Centre. We are recognised as one of the North West’s leading independent Branded Fashion retailers for Men, Women and Kids.
We aim to showcase stylish, leading brands including Vivienne Westwood, Armani Jeans, BOSS Green, Ted Baker and Barbour; amongst many more, which have been carefully selected by our Buyers.
Online our website experience is as exceptional as our store, offering accessible designer fashion for all ages.
Our hard work and commitment to our customers was rewarded when we became the Awards Drapers Winners in 2010 and Finalists 2014/15, as well as Best of British Independent Retail Awards winner 2015.
Our unique Loyalty scheme has over 70,000 members and stands testament to our long and valued customer relations.
Responsibilities and duties
• Mainly content writing
• Providing item and product descriptions ranging from small to large products each product has its own detailing
• Listing and streaming using different media sources
• Assisting in creating and designing product platforms
• Editing and uploading images
• Assisting senior staff with email marketing promotions if required
• Updating / Monitoring Social Media Outlets
• Contributing also communicating findings through Social Media Analytics to other departments and line manager
• Ability to create a range of content in a short time frame, using mixed media
• Actively participate with discussions around platform design and content
• Good communication skills
• Passion & enthusiasm for Digital Marketing
• Has a creative flair
• Good organisational skills
• Strong work ethic
As there is little transport available to get to the employers location, having your own transport is highly desirable, but not required
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above
8am - 4:30pm,
• Great opportunity to start a career in Digital Marketing
• You’ll gain a full time position on completion of the Apprenticeship, with on-going learning and development through QA training and in-house senior staff
“QA’s Apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”