Your IT Apprentice role...
As a Digital Marketing Apprentice, you will be responsible for...
- Assisting the Marketing Manager with Marketing Campaigns
- Designing e-mail marketing templates on MailChimp
- Editing web pages
- Designing graphics icons for email signatures
You will be working for...
An online fashion retailer in Trafford Park. Our client has won countless awards for their online service, they have collaborated with multiple celebrities and have recently expanded to the US.
Staff benefits include free breakfast every day, 20 days paid annual leave and staff prize draw every month.
Requirements to become an IT Apprentice with NowSkills
- GCSE Grade A-C in Mathematics & English (or equivalent)
- A high interest in Digital Marketing and Social Media
- Good time management skills
- Good written skills
You will learn how to...
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Pay Per Click (PPC)
- Types of online advertising/email marketing
- Viral marketing
- Online PR
- Affiliate marketing
- Social media as a digital marketing tool
- Legal, regulatory and ethical requirements in sales and marketing
- Digital marketing metrics and analytics
- Search engine marketing (SEO & PPC)
- Content marketing
- Brand development
Your future is lit...
Upon completion of your IT Apprenticeship, a full-time position may be offered and you could be eligible to study for a Level 4 IT Apprenticeship.