DIGITAL BRAND MANAGER
Full Time Permanent
Dependent on experience
Central London, SE1
Global Interactive Marketing Online (GIMO) established in 2006 are based in the Waterloo/Southwark area with circa 150 employees working for us in London, and an additional 380 employees working globally as part of the group. Focussing on mobile and online Poker, Casino, and Sports Betting products in major European markets, we have a very multicultural team here at GIMO with employees specialising in all aspects of Marketing, Affiliation Marketing, Development, Web Design, Content, Analysis, Software Development and Customer Service
Presently we are looking for a Brand Manager with experience in the gaming industry (Poker, Casino and Sport Betting) to work closely with our marketing and product teams. The ideal candidate for this position is an energetic and creative professional who is able to multi-task effectively. Our Brand Manager will have strong Social Media knowledge and experience along with analytical and communication skills to ensure all elements of the company understand the brand and its goals and maximize the brand’s growth.
· Lead and own Social Media strategies and campaigns.
· Owner of the Brand Guidelines: ability to build full Branding guidelines including Brand toolkit, Brand guidelines.
· Analysing brand and current strategy and highlighting any gap areas.
· Responsible for creating a brand plan and strategy in alignment of company ethos, values and objective.
· Ensuring all aspects of the product or companies marketing and activities reflect with the ethos and goals of the brand.
· Analysing & Monitoring market trends by Carrying out consumer research
· Responsible for preparing and presenting reports to marketing teams and senior stakeholders.
· Creating an enduring brand message that results in increased performance of sales, loyalty and market share.
· Communicating the brand internally making to ensure all the stakeholders are updated with its objectives.
· Working closely with various teams and ensure all commercial goals are achieved.
· Developing and managing good working relationships with various stakeholders.
· Suggest new marketing opportunities and maximising the growth.
· Taking brand ownership and provide the vision, mission, goals and strategies to match up to
· Translating brand strategies into brand plans, brand positioning and go-to-market strategies
· Liaise with in-house marketing and communications and legal and compliance team as required.
· Highly knowledgeable and experienced in Social Media (all channels)
· Previous experience working as a brand manager ideally within a similar industry.
· Strong Management/Leadership experience and skills
The ability to influence staff horizontal and vertically is essential
· Proven track record of successful campaigns
Goal and performance driven
· Excellent understanding of the latest marketing trends and best practices in marketing/social media.
· Highly creative with ability to think out of box
· Experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
· Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to senior stakeholders
· Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
· Comfortable working with numbers, metrics and spreadsheets
· Excellent command of the English language
· BS/MS degree in marketing or business
You must already have the right to work in the UK or EU and provide Right to Remain or Visa in proof of this.
“GIMO is committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships."