Corvus is proudly recruiting a Digital Account Manager for our client a leading digital agency, established in 1999 with offices in Belfast and London.
The company boasts a team of 16 highly credible digital specialists, delivering websites, digital campaign assets and custom web applications to clients large and small across the private, voluntary and public sectors. Their clients trust their unique combination of attentive service, digital marketing expertise and technical know-how to give them the results they need to be successful.
Reporting to the Client Services Director, the Digital Account Manager is a key role in the servicing of existing digital accounts and the continued growth of the business.
- Lead the account development and account management for clients including the delivery of
- websites, web applications, digital campaigns, maintenance of existing websites and other
- digital projects.
- Liaise with studio team designers/programmers ensuring accurate delivery of digital projects
- within set timeframes and budgets.
- Contributing to the Client Services team outstanding levels of service to ensure client
- satisfaction at all times.
- Assisting with agency business development through involvement in presentations,
- proposals and tender responses.
- Receiving and responding to client emails in a timely, accurate fashion.
- Staying abreast of current digital marketing best practice.
Client Servicing Administration
- Accurate invoicing of projects.
- Drafting quotes.
- Updating and generating client weekly and monthly budget reports.
- Contributing to the general smooth running of the studio.
- 4 + years of relevant experience, preferably in a fast paced agency environment handling
- large scale clients.
- Marketing or Business degree.
- Experience of contribution to new business development in an agency environment.
- Digital marketing qualification a bonus.
- Evidence of hands on digital marketing experience and depth of expertise in at least one
- aspect of digital.
£28,000 - £30,000
For more information on this or any other Sales or Marketing opportunity please contact sarah stewart on 02890 918525