Dialogue Modeling Scientist
Voysis is looking for a Dialog Modeling Scientist to focus on end-to-end based deep learning approaches to language modeling.
Voysis is an Irish company, with offices in Edinburgh and Boston, that combines science, deep learning and engineering to develop premium voice solutions. This is a unique opportunity to join a multidisciplinary team of creative and passionate individuals destined to impact how people interact with devices.
This is a permanent full-time position in our office in Edinburgh city centre.
Salary: £50k - £60k
Opening date: February 19th 2018
Closing date: March 20th 2018
You will focus on reinforcement learning based approaches to dialog management systems for eCommerce. Datasets will be generated via a user simulator, based on real world data from a broad collection of eCommerce companies.
Essential Knowledge and skills
- Must have a PhD in Computer Science with a focus on dialogue management.
- Must have hands on experience with research of reinforcement learning based dialogue management systems.
- Must have a strong research profile, with publications at top conferences.
- Excellent attention to detail required.
- Proven ability to focus on hard problems and develop novel techniques to tackle them
- Experience with the terminal environment in Linux.
- Experience with one or more of Java, C#, C++, Python
- Excellent programming skills. Able to rapidly prototype ideas, analyze the results and share with peers.
- Industry research or post-doctoral research experience
- Familiarity with Tensorflow and MXNet