Job Title: Development Worker (Fixed Term Contract)
Salary: £19,097 - £21,186 per annum
Working Hours: 35 hours per week
Closing Date: 5pm on Monday 23 April 2018
Interview date: w/c 30 April 2018
The Organisation has over 200 staff and volunteers, and supports hundreds of people every day in their homelessness, young people's wellbeing and out of school care services.
They are recruiting for a Development Worker to work within their Glasgow Reach out Service.
How you will make a difference:
Helping to end homelessness through providing a high-quality service for people who are at risk of being homeless, are homeless or require support through maintaining a tenancy
What you will bring:
- Personal values aligned with the Company's core values
- Qualified to SVQ level 2 Social Services and Healthcare or SCQF equivalent
- Awareness of current relevant legislation and policies relating to housing and social care
- Awareness of issues surrounding homelessness, the PIE framework, Reflective Practice
What they offer:
- Competitive salary, company pension, childcare vouchers, life assurance
- Generous annual leave entitlement (6 weeks in the first year rising to 8 weeks from the second)
- Excellent development opportunities (access to varied training and qualifications)
To apply for this role please click the APPLY button and CHECK YOUR EMAILS for further details.
Candidates with experience or relevant job titles of; Support Worker, Social Housing Advisor, Homelessness Officer, Housing Needs Officer, Housing Officer, Housing Support Officer, Housing Assistant, Supported Housing Officer, Social Housing Worker, Young Person Support Worker, Youth Support, Support Worker, Enabler, Support Assistant, Social Care, Social Worker, Vulnerable Adult, LSW, LSA, Support Assistant, Adult Support Worker, Vulnerable Group Support, Social Outreach Officer, NVQ3, SVQ3 may also be considered for this role.