To plan and allocate duties whilst ensuring the smooth running of the operation for all our Customer airlines. To assist in planning the operation of the designated shift, ensuring staff start and finish on time and have received adequate breaks through their shift period.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Arranging the refuelling of aircraft, ensuring that aircraft are refuelled in time for their scheduled departures and that minimal disruption is caused by the refuelling.
- Liaising with customers, airlines and handling agents for fuel requirements.
- Monitoring flights, gathering information and issuing flight progress reports.
- Monitoring and operating company systems for any change in schedule and providing details of these changes to the Aircraft Refuellers.
- In the event of disruption or unplanned staff or vehicle shortages, re-allocate staff to the different aircrafts and communicate with the customer.
- Work closely with the Operations Supervisor to ensure the smooth running of the fuelling operation on a day to day basis.
- Ensure all provisions of Health & Safety legislation and any other legislation and regulations governing the work of staff are fully complied with.
- Ensure the accurate and timely reporting of accidents and near-misses.
- Possess good knowledge of Health & Safety in the workplace.
- Must be able to maintain high levels of awareness in relation to Health and Safety, security and the environment.
- Must be pro-active and able to forward plan.
- Have the ability to prioritise work load and work under pressure.
- Have a calculative approach to problem solving.
- Be able to think logically.
- Be able to communicate with people of different levels.