We have a fantastic opportunity for a Structural CAD Designer to join our clients expanding team.
Previous experience in the corrugated industry is essential.
Main responsibilities & requirements are :
* A thorough understanding of Artios or Kasemake CAD
* Produce pallet plans using Cape Pack Software
* Interpret design briefs to develop and produce innovative packaging designs for manufacture
* Ensure production ready files are processed to the required quality standard and procedure
* Produce high quality prototypes for customer approval
* Liaising with suppliers to originate new stereos and cutters
* To raise/create Specifications on SPOCS system
* To perform board Analysis producing accurate results
* Support and Communicate effectively with customers/sales team/production and suppliers
* To work as part of a team in a fast paced cutting edge business
Customer interaction is key and some external visits to customers will be required.